SAVOR THE SEASON RECIPE CONTEST RULES AND GUIDELINES
There are two ways to enter the contest:
- “Like” NevadaGrown at www.facebook.com/nevadagrown, and follow the instructions to submit the recipe.
- If you do not have a Facebook account, email entries to email@example.com. Include the information listed in the rules below.
- Submit an original recipe that uses at least one of the ingredients listed below, along with your full name, city of residence and email address. Include the number of servings.
- All recipes submitted must be the intellectual property of the submitter. A recipe is considered intellectual property if it has been modified from the original version in any way by the submitter. Please do not submit recipes from other sources that have not been modified.
- In 50 words or less, give a brief background on the recipe and why you chose to submit it.
- Make sure the recipe isn’t a treasured family secret because it might also be featured in the RGJ Food & Drink and/or the NevadaGrown Cookbook.
- All submissions, including recipes and photos, become the intellectual property of Nevada Grown, to be used in whatever way NevadaGrown deems fit.
- All recipes published in the NevadaGrown cookbook will receive a free cookbook. Limit one cookbook per person.
- All submissions are entered for the possibility to win a 7-cubic-foot chest freezer filled with $300 worth of NevadaGrown meat and/or produce. The winner will be announced on June 30, 2014.
- Contest is open to Nevada residents only.
|July||Summer squash, tomatoes, garlic||January||Meat-chicken, pork, beef, lamb|
|Sept.||Fruit & berries, onions||March||Greens, greens and more greens|
|Oct.||Pumpkins||April||Lettuce, beets, turnips|
|Nov.||Winter squash, potatoes||May||Asian greens, eggs|
|Dec||Holiday recipe made with a NevadaGrown product
Recipe made with NevadaGrown product that was frozen or canned during the summer
|June||Meat for BBQ, carrots|
Download rules and guidelines here